Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 1

Alright ladies and gents, here goes nothing! I have to say, I'm a little nervous about this. I've taken several tests to see if I am addicted to sugar and one of the questions that resonated with me was "are you afraid to give it up?" It sounds crazy, but I have a million reasons why I shouldn't do this. It's like a comfort food. If you're like me, you eat it when you're tired, stressed, happy, mad, and all the tidal wave of emotions in between. Sugar is always there for me. But when you get down to the nitty gritty, all these are really just excuses. I honestly am afraid to give it up.  However, I know life will be better off the sweet stuff. I'm feeling the fear and doing it anyways. So, here goes nothing!

If you need more motivation...check this out.

So, it's day 1. So far it's not so bad. Yesterday, I set my intention. I visualized what life will be like 10 days from now. I want to feel lighter, brighter and ready to take on new challenges. Once I beat this addiction, I won't have to be slave to it any longer! Woo hoo! It will feel like paradise!



Sugar is a toxin. It goes into our bodies and a lot of the time is stored as fat - which is also a toxin. It's related to diseases that bombard our health care system. These include, obesity, insulin resistance and Type 2 diabetes. With a simple dietary fix, we can get our bodies back in balance. We need to release and get rid of the toxins that haunt our bodies so that we feel better, lose weight, have more energy, sleep better and have clearer skin.

I'm thrilled at the response I've gotten with this! If you haven't signed up, it's not too late! You can do this free 10 day sugar detox with me! You can be everything you've ever wanted. You're amazing!

Leave a comment below or message me on Facebook with your email address to get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment