Wednesday, May 21, 2014

My Juicy Confession

Ok ok, so I have a confession. Hi, my name is Lacie and I’m a sugar addict.

 http://tribune.com.pk/story/557136/margins-fall-sugar-industry-sees-profits-squeezed/

It’s not a rare occurrence for me to have delectable, sweet, sugary goodness in my home. Some days I do pretty good, other days I feel the desire to eat sweets all.the.time. So I stuff my face and feel horrible after! I have a little burst of energy followed by an epic energy crash, I have a stomach ache and the worst part is that I don’t feel satisfied at all and I just want to eat more. And the circle commences over and over and over. I feel like a dog chasing his tail. Ugh! Have you ever felt this way?

  http://www.emacartoon.com/comic/107/

I’ve kicked the habit before, but this time I’m kicking it and sticking with it! I’m so done with the cravings and the blood sugar swings and the moodiness and the energy crashes and all the other ridiculous crap.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again and again, diets don’t work! That’s right, you heard me, DIETS DON’T WORK! Depravation is not the key to feeling better. It’s important to add healthier, better quality foods in and the junk will start to loose it’s appeal.

So, it’s going to be my journey to find healthy sweet options that don’t make my blood sugar levels spike while insulin floods my system. I can have my sweets and eat them without feeling yucky too!

Do you want to wake up in the morning and feel like jumping out of bed? Do you want to have energy all day long? And do you want to think more clearly and finally get out of the perpetual sugar craving circle? Do you want to loose weight and feel amazing?!


The first step is my 10 day sugar detox. Who’s with me? If you want to join in, leave a comment with your email address and let’s get this party started!


No comments:

Post a Comment