Thursday, June 12, 2014

Happy Dance

Lately, I've been thinking about being the happiest you can be. In order to do this, it is essential to have gratitude and love in your heart.

The more I look around at the world, the less and less love I see. It's so sad! But every now and then, a story pops up that restores my faith in humanity.

Rather than waiting to read or see something good, I decided long ago, that I would live my life in such a way that I would have joy and happiness and help others do the same.

Cue the song "Happy" by Pharell 

There's a challenge out there, have any of you heard of it? It's called 100 days of happy. I LOVE what they're doing! Check it out!

I will be doing this, starting tomorrow. If you want to see what I'm up to and what makes me happy, follow me on Instagram @ L_GIBSON22.


It is vital for excellent health and wellness to harbor a positive mindset. I'm pretty sure this is one of the best ways to realize how blessed we actually are. Not to mention, it will help get you out of the same old negativity rut.

Who's with me? Let's do this! It's happy time!

You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment