Monday, June 9, 2014

The Coast

This weekend was a lazy one. Sometimes those are my favorites. The week is so crazy busy that it's nice to just chill with my man. So, we hibernated :)

Jon travels all over Oregon for his work and sometimes I get to tag along. This morning we woke up bright and early and headed over to Seaside. We left early enough that we were able to play on the beach for a little while. I love the ocean. It's so powerful and calming. The marina air hadn't burned off yet, so it was cloudy and a little drizzly. But it was still perfect.





After he visited a couple clinics, we enjoyed a picnic in the car. We packed a little brunch before we left. Oregon is so beautiful! I didn't realize how many different shades of green nature has to share until we moved here. The scenery is absolutely breathtaking. There were times I thought we were driving in a painting it was so impeccable.

I think planning ahead is one of the most important things when you travel - especially if you're out and about when you're hungry. Trust me, I have been tempted my the tantalizing smells of food that I know will not make me feel good more than once! However, when I've planned it out and have something with me, I'm able to resist.

Here's to a fantastic week!

No comments:

Post a Comment